If you are faculty/staff, go to the Faculty and Staff Instructions page.
The PeopleSoft Self-Service site lets you securely update your contact information, such as phone numbers and e-mail addresses. Below are instructions for accessing and updating your information.
- Log in at https://myuh.uh.edu.
- Don't know your ID? Click "Request My User ID" to have it emailed to you. You can also call our help desk at (713) 743-0356 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Need/forgot your password? Click the "Request a New Password" link on the page to have it emailed to you. You can also call the UH IT help desk at (713) 743-1411 day or night.
- Click “UH Self-Service” to enter the Self-Service site, then click “Campus Personal Information” to show the contact information you can update.
- Please update the following items. Be sure to click the Save button after you update any information.
- Destination Email (critical for UH email to work): Click "Email Addresses" to update your Destination email address, plus any others you need to update.
- Phone Numbers: Click “Phone Numbers” to add or delete phone numbers. To add a cell phone number, click the “Add A Phone Number” button, choose "Mobile" from the dropdown menu, and type in your cell phone number.
- Emergency Contacts: Click “Emergency Contacts” to to add or delete contacts. If possible, add at least one out of town/state contact to your list.
- Click the “Sign Out” link in the upper right corner of the page when finished, and your information will be available for use in case of an emergency.
About this Site
The University of Houston Emergency Operations Center is your single resource for up-to-the-minute information about campus emergency incidents including school closures or announcements about unfavorable weather conditions around our area.
Parents, contractors, and the general public can also join our mailing list to receive notifications.