If you are faculty/staff, go to the Faculty and Staff Instructions page.
Your myUH self-service account allows you to securely update your contact information, such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses and emergency contacts. Below are instructions for accessing and updating your information.
- Log in to AccessUH
- After you have logged in, click on the “UH Self-Service” icon.
- Navigate to “Campus Personal Information”
- Click on “Emergency Notification System”
- Edit/add cell phone number (mobile) as appropriate
- Edit/add email address as appropriate
- Click “Save” icon below
- Confirm changes by clicking “ok”
- Click the “Sign Out” link in the upper right corner of the page when finished
- Your information will be updated in your myUH self-service account and in UH Emergency Notification System.
About this Site
The University of Houston Emergency Operations Center is your single resource for up-to-the-minute information about campus emergency incidents including school closures or announcements about unfavorable weather conditions around our area.
In order to receive text messages from the University of Houston emergency alert system, you must provide your cell phone number in MyUH or PASS using the following instructions: (faculty/staff instructions | student instructions). Your cell phone number is confidential and is not subject to disclosure under Section 552.021, Government Code.
Parents, contractors, and the general public can also join our mailing list to receive notifications.